Publishers Reporting Service
Adform is offering a wide variety of statistics that can be retrieved on a whim in various different forms depending on your needs. In this section you can find information on how to generate and manage reports. Each of these services can be used to extract meaningful insights from the data to better understand and improve your business performance.
- You need to have an Adform Publisher account.
- You need to have create separate user in the account for external API usage.
- Communicate account name and user name to Publishers Reporting API development team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
List of methods
- In every request, date period filter and at least one metric must be specified.
- A maximum date range accessible through API is 365 days from today i.e. last year data is available through API.
- A maximum number of 8 dimensions and 10 metrics can be queried in one request.
Quota limits specific to Reporting Stats API applies to all users within one inventory source:
- 10 requests per minute;
- 500 requests per day.
Daily exceeded quota is reset after 24 hours from the first request. E.g. If the first request is made at 10:00, 13/11/2015, the daily quota is reset at 10:00, 14/11/2015.