This section provides a documentation on APIs, which can be used by publishers/publisher ad networks. In most cases, a publisher is a web-site, which provides advertising space (placements) to advertisers. Different publishers have different traffic audiences, to which the ads/banners can be displayed.
- Account - For user authorization.
- Client Management - Allows managing advertisers and buyers.
- Comments Management - Allows to manage advertiser comments.
- Reporting service - Allows managing publisher reports.
- Global Buyers - Data about advertisers buying impressions via Programmatic Channel.
- Inventory Forecasting - Forecasts about future inventory based on current bookings.
- Inventory Sources - Data about Inventory Sources and Parties.
- Publishers - Information about Publishers.