AG and Direct Tag Management
This is brand new version of API for AG and Direct Tag management.
Tag management service allows you to create and manage Direct and AG tags as well as manage serving parameters (serving protocol, serving method, tag format), add destination urls (landing pages), set tracking pixels and assign external scripts for the Direct and AG types of campaigns.
This API is not compatible with RTB (Real Time Bidding) and should not be used for that purpose.
List of Methods
Description of all available API methods can be accessible as API swagger documentation at the following location: http://api.adform.com/v1/help/buyer/ag/tags#/Tags
Here are the main methods that cover key functionality:
- Get Tags - get a collection of tags for a campaign based on provided filter
- Get Tags by Id's - get one or more tag with provided identifiers
- Create Tags - create a new tag
- Get Tag's Script - get ta's script that should be integrated into publisher's web site
- Update Serving properties - update communication protocol, serving method and tag format
- Update Pause State - pause/continue tag serving
- Update Associated Banner - change banner associated with a tag
- Update Line Item - change line item associated with a tag
- Update Tracking Pixels - update collection of tracking pixels belonging to a tag (add/remove as bulk operation)
- Update Destination URL's - update collection of destination URL's (add/remove as bulk operation)
- Update External Scripts - update collection of external scripts (add/remove as bulk operation)