Tracking Filters Service
Tracking filters is used to group tracking points to be used for analytics or re-targeting purposes.
Tracking point filters service allows to get and manage tracking filters at advertiser level.
List of methods
- Get Tracking Points for filter - Returns all tracking points included to a filter by campaign and filter IDs.
- Get Tracking Filters for campaign - Returns all tracking filters and it's properties for the advertiser by campaign ID.
- Get Tracking Filters for advertiser - Returns all tracking filters and it's properties for the advertiser by advertiser ID.
- Delete Tracking Filter - Deletes tracking filter by ID.
- Get Tracking Filter by Id - Returns tracking filter and it's properties by ID.
- Create Tracking Filter - Creates a tracking filter with described properties.
- Get Tracking Filter Points Count - Returns count of tracking points in the filter by ID.
- Set Tracking Filter Default - Sets tracking filter by ID as advertisers default for reporting.