Banner Assets Service
Asset management service allows you to manage and upload assets that can then be used to create banners. This service supports the use and administration of html, video, audio, flash, font and xml assets while the files themselves are sent as base64 strings. The assets are stored at client level and can be reused for diffrent banners or for different campaigns.
Note that after an asset is uploaded the returned value refers to the operation but not the object itself. To get the asset object you need to call Operation Results method and supply the OperationResult UUID.
List of methods
- Get asset Files
- Manage assets
- Audio Assets (.mp3 .wav .ogg .flac .wma .gsm).
- Flash Assets (.swf)
- Font Assets (.eot .ttf .otf .svg .woff .woff2 .swf)
- Generic Assets (.xls .xlsx .obj .svg .js .pdf .json)
- Html Assets (.zip)
- Image Assets (.png .jpg .jpe .jpeg .gif .bmp .img .tif .svgz)
- Operation Results
- Package (.zip)
- Video Assets (.flv .mp4 .webm .ogv .f4v .wmv .mov .mpg .mpeg .3gp .m4v .mkv)
- Xml Assets (.xml)