Enabling External API
To use Adform APIs you need to have a user with manually enabled external API module.
To set it up on Adform UI:
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to Account Setting at the right top of the screen. Drop-down menu will be displayed.
- Select User Management option.
- Select a user from the list or create a new one. In case of creating a new user make sure that you have access to specified email address. Also, please follow a password’s requirements. Particularly your password should:
- be at least 8 characters long;
- contain at least one lowercase character;
- contain at least one uppercase character;
- contain at least one number character;
- contain at least one special character.
- After selecting a needed user, open Module Access tab.
- Tick External API (1) setting under Additional services group.
- Press Save (2) button.
You can also limit a module usage for particular clients in Client Access tab.